What Are People Saying About Advanced Pain Management
Here are some reviews from our users.
“I love going to see Dr. Yagnick, he goes over everything that he his going to do, as well as listening to all your concerns. I’ve been going to him for over 5 years and wouldn’t trust anyone else with my injuries.”
“Dr.Kapuria is the best! He truly cares about his patients and wants to see them succeed. However, he WILL NOT put up with people who just want to mask their pain with pharmaceutical drugs. He has high expectations for his patients. If you are willing to put in the hard work, listen to his instructions, and abide by his guidelines, he will be your biggest advocate! Im grateful and blessed to have Dr. Kapuria as my doctor! After all, he saved my life!”
“Saw Dr. Yagnick for the first time. I have severe trochanteric bursitis that has worsened over the years. He took time to not only examine me, but also to discuss further testing and treatment options, including possibly seeing other specialists. Personable and caring. Highly recommended!”
“Dr. Yagnick was pleasant and seemed to take a real interest in my issues and me as a person. The facility was super clean and wait time was minimal. I couldn’t ask for more on a first visit.”
Reviews Foradvanced Pain Management Pc
Thanks – Your review has been submitted!
There are currently no reviews forADVANCED PAIN MANAGEMENT, P.C. Be the first to .
Read our reviews / comments about this provider to help you decide if they are right for you. Share your experience by posting a comment or review about this provider to help others decide which is right for them.
Doctors & Physicians
About Advanced Pain Management Pc
Advanced Pain Management, P.c. is a provider established in Evans, Georgia specializing in Anesthesiology with a focus in pain medicine . The NPI number of Advanced Pain Management, P.c. is 1538227566 and was assigned on December 2006. The practitioner’s primary taxonomy code is 207LP2900X with license number 055321 . The provider is registered as an organization and their NPI record was last updated 12 years ago. Advanced Pain Management, P.c. operates as a single speciality business group with one or more individual providers who practice the same area of specialization. The authorized official of this NPI record is Hemant Yagnick M.d.
|Step 2: Add all the doubled and unaffected individual digits from step 1 plus the constant number 24.|
|2 + 5 + 6 + 8 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 4 + 5 + 1 + 2 + 24 = 64|
|Step 3: Subtract the total obtained in step 2 from the next higher number ending in zero, the result is the check digit.|
|70 – 64 = 6||6|
The NPI number 1538227566 is valid because the calculated check digit 6 using the Luhn validation algorithm matches the last digit of the original NPI number.
You May Like: Back Pain And Neck Pain
Dr Yagnick’s Medicare Feeforservice Data
Please Note: The information displayed below is sourced from the 2014 Medicare Physician and Other Supplier National Provider Identifier Aggregate Report. It’simportant to remember that the statistics below are not inclusive of all patients treated byDr. Yagnick, but only those who participate in Medicare.
- Doctor participates in Medicare?: Yes
- Number of HCPCS Codes: 42
- Number of Services: 2517
- Number of HCPCS Associated With Medical Services: 0
- Number of Medical Services: 0
- Number of Medicare Patients with Medical Services: 0
Medicare Patient Demographics
- Total Number of Medicare Patients: 366
- Average Age of Medicare Patients: 63
- Number of Patients Under Age 65: 182
- Number of Patients Age 65 to 74: 120
- Number of Patients Age 75 to 84: 51
- Number of Patients Over Age 84: 13
- Number of Female Patients : 225
- Number of Male Patients: 141
- Number of Non-Hispanic White Patients: 264
- Number of Black or African American Patients: 90
- Number of Asian Pacific Islander Patients: 0
- Number of Hispanic Patients: 0
- Number of American Indian/Alaska Native Patients: 0
- Number of Patients with Race Not Elsewhere Classified: 0
- Number of Patients with Medicare Only Entitlement: 244
- Number of Patients with Medicare & Medicaid Entitlement: 122
Medicare Patient Condition Demographics
Medicare Payments Data
Medicare Prescription Drug Data